|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Text meme - Kevin
1. Name: Kevin
2. Age: Young
3. Gender: Male
4. How tall is he?: A couple of inches
5. Describe their eyes: Big and green
6. Sexuality: Straight
7. Race/Species: Dinosaur silly band
8. Siblings?: No.
Cousins: Bruce, Winston (Larissa)
Friends: Kara(Paws), Norbert, Gwen, Phil, Jordan, Darrell, Eugene (Jenn), Alvin (Paws again)
9. Lover(s)?: No
10. Any talents or abilities, even if these are included in your canon (i.e. they can fly, but they live with angels, so everyone can fly)?: Stretching powers
11. Any talents and abilities that are unusual in their canon (i.e. a psychic human in real life)?: No
12. What's their religion/belief system?: No religion
13. Have you ever renamed, redesigned, or reworked this person? How?: New body after the old one broke. Thanks Paws!
14. Do they have an alternate form?: He can become a sea creature or flying creature.
15. Are they based on a real person?: My real-life red dinosaur named Kevin
16. Or another character?: No
17. Do they go to school?: He c
five.Five is the number of times you worry he’s stopped breathing, as the surgeons carve around his heart, twisting away the plaque ridden arteries, and pulling a vein out of his leg. Five is the number of heart wrenching hours you and your family were waiting in the hospital room, worried that your lives would crumble, that there would be five members of the family instead of six, that five days out of the week he would not come home for dinner, that five kisses from him would no longer be given to his wife and four children. Five was the amount of fingernails you bit off while watching people enter and exit the waiting room, and the amount of minutes your mother spent on the phone, explaining that something was wrong. Five is the critical difference between holding a father’s hand as your mother cries into his heart shaped pillow. The difference between rejoicing and smiling weakly because he’s okay or carrying your father’s American-flag-covered-casket and watchin
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More